Corporate Group Portraits
How to Decide Which Business Portrait Plan Is Best for You
– First, decide if you have enough people needing headshots (12 person minimum) to incur travel and setup fees. If you do not meet the minimum – perhaps you are looking for headshots and portraits for individual new hires – you can opt for a mini session, where employees go to the in-house studio in Lombard.
– Next, decide whether or not you want retouched images for everyone photographed or for a few. The group plan on this page includes a small amount of retouching for each ordered image. Mini-sessions do not automatically include retouching. (However, if you opt for mini sessions in Lombard, you can add retouching as a option off the a la carte menu page.) Taxes and additional expenses incurred are not included in the basic price. The Group plan provides digital images optimized for print and web. The plan provides:
- Web optimized files with social media usage rights at sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Google Plus. Each portrait is watermarked and upload ready in sRGB format, 72 DPI, 1024 pixels on the short side.
- A non-watermarked web optimized file with usage rights at LinkedIn only for each finished image. Files are in sRGB format, 72 DPI, 1024 pixels on the short side.
- Each portrait also comes with a print optimized digital file for use in brochures and marketing materials. The files are in print ready Adobe RGB format, 300 DPI, and 1024 pixels on the short side. These print ready files are not watermarked.
The plan is designed to help your business present a common professional look, and employees present a professional image across social media, websites, and printed content.
Great for: Large corporations, medium sized businesses, and small businesses with eight or more people.