Fine Art Portrait Plan Features and Benefits
Looking to create a unique fine art, heirloom image? The Fine Art Portrait Plan is for you. This plan focuses on creating one unique custom image. Perhaps you want to create a beautiful bridal portrait or display a special portrait of a young child. Maybe you are looking for an executive portrait for a corporate hallway, or you are a new graduate, tween, or teen. (Transitional ages are especially great captures.) This plan creates a unique image shot on a custom, hand painted textured canvas backdrop masterfully created by Hera Backdrops (https://www.facebook.com/HeraBackdrops/) or using textures in post to match your home or office space colors.
The Fine Art Portrait Plan ($699) includes:
- Multiple looks designed to capture that one specific, unique image you desire
- All retouching of the one image
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in Adobe RGB format, non-watermarked
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in web ready sRGB format, non-watermarked
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in web ready sRGB format licensed for Social Media use
A physical print, matting, and framing is available at additional cost. (Generally this adds $200 or more to the order, depending on the size and options selected.) Additional expenses incurred not included (e.g., makeup artist, hair stylist, assistants, location fees if applicable). Please allow $150 per additional service (i.e., makeup artist, hairstylist).
Great for: Brides, Executives, Child Portraits, Corporate Businesses, Business Owners, … anyone looking to create a custom fine art image.