Fine Art Portraits
Looking to create a unique fine art, heirloom image? The Fine Art Portrait Plan is for you. This plan focuses on creating one unique, custom image. Perhaps you want to create a beautiful bridal portrait or portrait of a young child. Maybe you are looking for an executive portrait for a corporate hallway or you are a new graduate. (Transitional ages are a great time for fine art portraits.) This plan creates a one retouched image shot on a custom, hand painted textured canvas backdrop. The backdrop was created by Hera Backdrops (https://www.facebook.com/HeraBackdrops/). Other options include digital alterations to match a home or office space. The Fine Art Portrait Plan ($699) includes:
- A full day photoshoot with a full day of retouching included
- Multiple looks designed to capture that one specific, unique image you desire
- All retouching of the one image
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in Adobe RGB format, non-watermarked
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in web ready sRGB format, non-watermarked
- One full size, full resolution digital JPG in web ready sRGB format licensed for Social Media use
A physical print, matting, and framing is available at additional cost. (Generally this adds $300 or more to the order, depending on the size and framing options selected.) Additional expenses incurred not included (e.g., makeup artist, hair stylist, assistants, location fees if applicable). Please allow $150 per additional service (i.e., makeup artist, hairstylist).
Great for: Brides, Executives, Child Portraits, Corporate Businesses, Business Owners, … anyone looking to create a custom fine art image.