No Time? Tight Budget?
Mini photo sessions are brief photo shoots geared towards clients on a strict budget with little time who need a headshot (typically from the collarbone/shoulders up). The mini portrait session provides for one image with no retouching (processed but not retouched) and typically a quick turn around (24-48 hours). Files are delivered electronically at janicednelson.com. This is a no frills session available at the in-house studio only.
Additional options (e.g., delivery via usb, second color profile, prints, full size digital, multiple looks, different backgrounds, retouching) are available at the a la carte pricing menu.
If you think you’d like more time and more image choices along with retouched images, check out the Consolidated Portrait Pricing plan which starts at $194. It’s a great value for those who think they might want to try out different looks – formal and casual – and have up to 2 hours of shooting and a retouched image. Sessions are by appointment only at the in-house studio in Lombard.
Mini Portrait Session Details:
- 15 minute session, in-house studio only
- 1 look
- 1 background
- No retouching
- 1 1024 pixel (short side) optimized digital file (JPG) exported in a specific color profile (sRGB or AdobeRGB)*
- Electronic delivery via https://janicednelson.com (You download the digital file when it becomes available; instructions and sign-in are provided in the notification email with attachment.)
- 1 FREE 1024 pixel sRGB watermarked digital file licensed for your use on social media at sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Note: Watermark may appear in different colors. Varies by image.
- Files are generally available within 48 hours for you to download
- Additional options are available via the a la carte pricing menu (e.g., USB delivery**)
* The digital file is provided in a specific color profile based on how it will be used. If the file will be sent to a professional printer choose AdobeRGB. If the file will be uploaded and used on the internet, choose sRGB.